Grilled Chicken Salad - Healthy (and Easy) Lunch Ideas
Easy and Healthy Lunch Idea to try!
This grilled chicken salad is tender marinated chicken that’s grilled to perfection and then served over lettuce with bacon, avocado, corn, blue cheese, and tomatoes. A hearty salad that’s packed with flavor and also happens to be full of nutrition.
Velveeta cheese mixture
1. Season chicken tenders lightly and cover with olive oil, air fry at 375 for ten minutes, rotate after 6 minutes.
2. Macaroni goes into the boiling water and adds salt and olive oil
3. Cook for 6-7 minutes and let it get to al dente.
4. Pull and mix with the Velveeta mixture, and add shredded cheese and milk for a delicious combo.
5. Pull tenders and slice them width away and then place on mixed salad with dressing.
This delicious dish was packed using our Glass Meal Prep Containers! Check out the products tagged or our bio to shop!